Sample Student Projects
Lola is asking deep questions beyond the literal text on the page.
- “What else did this book make you think about?”
- Lola is ready to try some new notes. She could re-save this book in her electronic book bag inside the app and collect more notes before exporting again.
Fire is able to ask insightful questions about a text. He understands and is able to use the new idea note as well as the strong feeling note.
- “What did you learn about caring?” Fire can elaborate and discuss the main idea of the text with guidance.
- “Describe your strong feeling here.” Fire is ready to describe his feelings that come from the book in more detail with guidance. He can begin to add audio to share more information.
JinCheng is able to make literal connections within a text. He is able to use the question note as well as the strong feeling note.
- “Tell me more about the strong feeling you had here. What made you feel that way?” JinCheng is ready to describe his feelings with more powerful words. He is ready to learn how to give support from the text to explain where the feeling is coming from.